Blazing sun research

• Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
26 Dec 2019 11:24 #31 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Blazing sun research
This place, and the blasphemy it entails should be destroyed. We should make sure all the abominations are as well, put out of their misery.

I suggest bringing some engineers and smiths. Maybe more of the bombs they used against The Dukes forces.

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
26 Dec 2019 11:38 #32 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic Blazing sun research
Tom,
You are more than welcome to look at them. I will be bringing them with me to Travance next feast.

Khala,
I can absolutely take a look at it.

Everyone who is still pushing for the destruction of this place,

Don't you understand the unique opportunity we have here? We have captured and trapped these abominations. What a perfect opportunity to research them. What a perfect chance to learn everything we can about them so that more people don't DIE when we face them again. What a perfect chance to explore the laboratory more and find out more.

You can't just blow up your problems. You're all fools if you think that blowing up this lab fixes anything.

Oh, and maybe consider the fact that an airborne plague was found bottled up in there. If there are more in there and you blow up it, you're dooming everyone nearby to that plague.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar
Quartermaster of the Blood Spirits Mercenary Company
Acting Guildmaster of the Travancian Crafters Guild

OOG Jenn Cutter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
26 Dec 2019 18:53 - 26 Dec 2019 18:56 #33 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Blazing sun research
Counter point, make a counter plague that infests plagues and blows them up.

But Heimdell could never make anything like that right? He's no where near as smart as say Krystophsky, right.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
Last edit: 26 Dec 2019 18:56 by Moostrav Potrevski ().
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
27 Dec 2019 04:38 #34 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Blazing sun research
It seems that the cathedral itself above the lab is already in rubble. Good riddance. I would use caution on the destruction of the lower lab, as the horrible atrocities created there might survive the wreckage and be able to escape. All efforts should be placed into finding their weaknesses, eradicating their horrible existence (including freeing any celestials that might be trapped as such), and insuring creating such abominations is not repeated.
I will be more than glad to use divine power to help in the research of the notes obtained. My witness and first hand observations of these creatures might prove helpful if I can be of any assistance to those seeking answers. I believe that witness to the histories of Blazing Sun leaders might prove very beneficial, too. Darius and I were the last to leave the lab, so at next feast if any would like to interview us (or any others) for first hand accounts we should set time aside for such.
Yours in the Light,

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
27 Dec 2019 09:36 #35 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Blazing sun research
To know your enemy as you know yourself is an important aspect in the art of war. The cost in lives if we do not could well be staggering, as Selby pointed out. We need a better idea on the capabilities and weaknesses of these angelic abominations, as well as how to cure and inoculate against this disease. We also need to know how to destroy any of this disease that may be left in the laboratory. Then and only then can we wreck the lab equipment and reuse the space for other purposes. The process used to create these abominations needs to never to see daylight again. You have my sword if you need it.

-Father MacFhionnlaigh

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Trukkos
  • Thank Yous: 14
27 Dec 2019 11:41 #36 by Trukkos (Namicar88)
Replied by Trukkos (Namicar88) on topic Blazing sun research
What many of you fail to see what this lab provides. We have in captivity a number of his MASS PRODUCED creations. We now have the means to find a way to combat or unmake them. These things are tough to say the least, a better understanding of their limits would be pivotal.

Do not blow up (literally) this opportunity!

-Trukkos Maloovic
of House Skuggare

Alt: Xavier Alvesh
OOG: Matt Barabas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenn Cutter (Jenn), Raine G. Darkmore (The Traitor Elf)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
27 Dec 2019 16:33 #37 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Blazing sun research
Is there any news on Johanna?

-Dirge

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
27 Dec 2019 16:45 #38 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Dirge,
I'm looking into it. I dearly would like to find her and save her.
Could we search together? I have resources among the Valosian Church, but I seem to be grasping for straws (grasping anything) that might turn into a lead.

Father Ephrem
the Heart of Valos

• Garrett R
  • If you don't know where you're going, the enemy can't know where you're going
  • Thank Yous: 14
27 Dec 2019 17:08 #39 by Garrett R (Amhrán)
Replied by Garrett R (Amhrán) on topic Blazing sun research
Could someone please explain to me who Johanna is and why we need to save her? Is she one of our people that the blazing suns have captured?

Amhrán
[strike]Anam[/strike] Briste-Laoch
OOG: Garrett R
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
28 Dec 2019 04:44 - 28 Dec 2019 04:49 #40 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Amhràn,
Here is a brief overview from our most recent visitation of the Blazing Sun (as far as we know) to Travance. Annora's report:
www.knightrealms.com/community/forums/Th...feb-1219.html#164065

Annora's report needs updating. It seems Johanna had something to do with helping us glean information of the histories of the leaders of the Blazing Sun while we were investigating the abandoned lab last feast.

Yours in the Light,

Father Ephrem
the Heart of Valos

Last edit: 28 Dec 2019 04:49 by Ephrem (bamore62).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garrett R (Amhrán)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
30 Dec 2019 13:42 #41 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Blazing sun research
Ephrem,
Happily. Perks of being Crone's psion student, I met a lot of people in a lot of places. Now that I'm no longer afflicted with the spike, I will see about making contact with the old network.

-Dirge

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds