Guided Meditation, Woading Ceremony, and All Faith's Mass

12 Dec 2019 15:02 #1 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Guided Meditation, Woading Ceremony, and All Faith's Mass was created by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
The details: Around 11 bells on the Inn on Friday Night, nearest to the back corner where the forge is warm and inviting, there shall be a guided meditation, woading ceremony, and All Faith's mass.

All are welcome.

The Intent: The threat of death is one which Travance is intimately familiar with, but due to the high probability of obliteration and permanent death while facing the Maw, many are shaken. To prevent the perpetuation of a self-fulfilling prophecy or generalized fear associated with this battle, I have partnered with many to make preparations in order to calm the hearts and minds of those participating in this grueling fight and remind them of hope after the battle. I want to bring the citizens of Travance together so they may walk onto the field of battle with a clear mind.

This is not to say that one should not fear death, but rather make peace with themselves and accept that death is a part of the natural order of things. It is the intent of this service to have a guided meditation, woading ceremony, and remarks by all faiths on various topics, including but not limited to death, regret, and the reality of one’s soul moving on, but also hope, love, bravery, and courage. I invite you all to attend for any or all parts of this service.

I'll be available to apply woad to those who wish, be it for strengthening of your abilities or establishing an emotional connection to one another. Woad is meant to signify our determination in battle and identify ourselves as one people. I have no clan in the Highlands, but rather, a clan here that I call my family. Please consider joining me so I may wish you well in battle.

In truth, duty, and trust,
Ravyn~

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds