Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches

• Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
01 Jan 2020 22:49 #1 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches was created by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Not Kestrel or Cynon
Written on very fine lavender stationary

Hello Travance!
Thank you so much for the lovely invitation to tea. I am always happy to hear from my new favorite town. And I hear congratulations are in order for your recent civil war victory - well done! I've been told you have found a Weavesmith artifact. Now there's a fascinating topic. I admire the speed with which you jump to the next adventure! I have recovered several artifacts made by the Weavesmith in my time, and would be happy to share what I know. As well as some wonderful new teas I picked up.

I'm afraid I am a bit out of the way at the moment. Currently I'm in a Jaxuarian jungle reclaiming some Z'Hadeem artifacts for Amon'Zad. However, my business should be concluded in a couple weeks. Shall we say end of January for tea and a chat? I will arrive back in your town late Saturday night of your feast, after whatever craziness I'm sure you'll be dealing with has calmed down. I could just let you read my notes, but since you are so interested in the Weavesmith, isn't it more fun if I can show you? Let's plan an expedition! After we have a nice spot of tea and all get a good night's rest, we can reconvene the following day and go for a little jaunt. I'll return to the Dragon's Claw Inn at say 11:30 Sunday morning. You may be wondering if this is going to be a dangerous trip. No more than you're used to, though I wouldn't expect a walk in the park. But isn't it more fun that way?

See you soon my darlings.
Sincerely Yours,
Isabelle Baker

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
02 Jan 2020 02:11 #2 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
The idea of the combination of food and learning sounds absolutely lovely. If I may, I would like to offer some fine cheeses as well for this up and coming tea party to come.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
02 Jan 2020 03:01 #3 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
So tea saturday evening and then an adventure sunday morning? Count me in. I know you've got the record on most artifacts found so I'm curious to hear about what sorts you've encountered so far!

Khala Stormbringer

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
02 Jan 2020 07:19 #4 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
Isabelle,

Good to see your adventure continues. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and will see if I can acquire something special for the morning tea.

-Lucky

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
02 Jan 2020 09:47 #5 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
Isabelle,

So glad you got my invitation.
I look forward to sharing tea with you again.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar
Quartermaster of the Blood Spirits Mercenary Company
Acting Guildmaster of the Travancian Crafters Guild

OOG Jenn Cutter
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
02 Jan 2020 11:45 #6 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
Ms. Baker,

I understand the gist of the posting and haven't yet acquired a taste for watercress, but how is Travance your favorite anything?

--Chet Hardwick

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
02 Jan 2020 15:05 #7 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
Dear Isabelle Baker,
I would love to hear of your accounts of the Jaxuarian jungles and Aman'Zad in addition to the important matter of the Weaversmith artifacts. However, a small glass of wine might be more to my liking at such an hour at Saturday night, being that tea tends to keep me awake at the hour when these old bones need rest.
Yours in the Light,

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
  • Ebony Hale
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
02 Jan 2020 19:00 #8 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
Isabelle Baker,

I'm excited to meet you and hear of your travels and interactions with items connected to the Weavesmith. And any excuse to share a nice cup of tea with others is a good one in my book.

Ephrem,

There are teas that do not keep a person awake and are meant to aid in a more restful sleep. I have a few of them and can bring them to this feast of you'd like to try them.

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
04 Jan 2020 00:14 #9 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
((Not Kestrel or Cynon))
((Written on very fine lavender stationary))

Chesta - Some cheese would be a wonderful addition to the menu, thank you Chesta!

Khala - Yes, that's the plan! And why yes, I do. Thank you, its nice to have one's record noted, and I'd be happy to share the stories and what I learned!

Lucky - Lovely to hear from you as well! I'll be happy to see you again, and look forward to anything you'd like to bring for tea Saturday night.

Selby - Your invitation was lovely, dear. I could not turn it down! I look forward to having tea with you again as well. Do you have any tea preferences? I have a number I will bring to share.

Chet - Travance is an entire town of adventurers! How could it not be my favorite? You lot seem always ready to leap into a new exciting quest no matter how perilous. The people of your town have quite literally saved the world several times over and continue to run into the fray even still. I very much enjoyed hearing some stories of your exploits last time I was around, and can't wait to hear more thrilling tales!

Father Ephrem - I'd be happy to chat about my expeditions, and hear any stories you'd like to share in return. You are certainly welcome to have a nice glass of wine for our evening get together! I will also have some nice herbal teas, but would never deny someone a lovely vintage.

Ebony - I look forward to meeting you too, dear! And I heartily agree.

Sincerely Yours,
Isabelle Baker

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
06 Jan 2020 13:30 #10 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Weavesmith and Watercress Sandwiches
Ms. Baker,

Having nearly bounced out of my seat at your second sentence, it feels like we should have a chat about adventurers and their exploits if there is ever a moment when you're not smothered by the crowds.

--Chet

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds