Rogue's Guild Open House Invitation

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
22 Jan 2020 22:05 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Rogue's Guild Open House Invitation was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
Greetings Travancians,

With the war effort versus the Duke largely concluded, our heroes and soldiers are returning home and preparing to move and bolster allied forces in Gaaldron. In the time that those of you who are returning are in town, I would like to open an invitation to any and all interested parties to come by the Adventurer's Guild at noon on the day of Feast, and talk with me about opportunities within the organization that I inherited about a year ago. There is work that needs doing both far and away, and I humbly request that you hear me out before condemning me for being 'just a common criminal'. I assure you, the organization I am trying to put together transcends the previous Guild, and works in conjunction with Travance and its Council of Nobles to provide measures of additional protection against threats both known, and unknown.

Light refreshment will be served. This is the perfect opportunity for those of you who are newer to town that may be unaware of the Guild and how it operates to come by and get to know me a bit better, and ask any questions you may have.

~Therion

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds