Oh, Those Interested in the Amber Hall and Ravenheart

31 Jan 2020 09:10 - 31 Jan 2020 09:12 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Oh, Those Interested in the Amber Hall and Ravenheart was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
I forgot Khala decided to remain on her adventure and has not yet returned to the Proper.

She told me a few things that should probably be brought up sooner than later so let me try and remember this correctly.
-

Enthyr Ilya was speaking with Hughe’s late Saturday trying to convince him to release Ravenheart. After a chat, those there confirmed that not only was Ravenheart a druid, but he was an old Circle of Ten member. According to Enthyr, we do not have the whole story and history is wrong about this True Warlock.

He claims Ravenheart was only doing what needed to be done to protect his friends and that he wants to show us the truth. His plan is to come at some point to show us what actually happened. Afterwards, we will need to make a choice.

The story he told Khala was that when he was in the Bleakwood, Ravenheart saved him and that was where Ravenheart met the symbiote.

Important things to note: Enthyr is the one from the notes in regards to the Bleakwood Tree (I am pretty convinced he is the one who opened the door.) Khala pointed out this is also the corrupted druid from the revealed truths. He is looking for two members of Travanve who he had kidnapped as children in an attempt to sacrifice them.

In addition, Hades' Horn is actually the Amber Halls. Per Hughe, the Amber Blades were last seen in the Amber Halls.

We didn't have a chance to go over much else. But, something to keep in mind for the future. We have a list.

Ilana Darkwood
Lady of Pendarvin
Head Mistress of Darkwood Academy

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 31 Jan 2020 09:12 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
31 Jan 2020 17:54 - 31 Jan 2020 17:54 #2 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Oh, Those Interested in the Amber Hall and Ravenheart
Thank you for relaying this information, I will continue to look into it and would like to collaborate with Khala and whomever else wishes to take part. I have been working on this stuff for a few years now and am excited someone got a tangible lead.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
Last edit: 31 Jan 2020 17:54 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner).
  • Garrett R
  • If you don't know where you're going, the enemy can't know where you're going
  • Thank Yous: 14
19 Feb 2020 19:28 #3 by Garrett R (Amhrán)
Replied by Garrett R (Amhrán) on topic Oh, Those Interested in the Amber Hall and Ravenheart
I don’t have much in the way of time so I have to be quick, but I’ll be there to help when the time comes.

Amhrán
[strike]Anam[/strike] Briste-Laoch
OOG: Garrett R
21 Feb 2020 22:19 #4 by Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.)
Replied by Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.) on topic Oh, Those Interested in the Amber Hall and Ravenheart
I’ll be there to help as well

Ser Beinion Thallor

The Fangs of Kaladonia

Steward of Niedrillion
[hr]
Alt- Leondavez Shacklebolt
[hr]
OOG: Kevin G
Senior Kitchen Staff
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds