May have found a Problem

• Django
  • Thank Yous: 47
05 Mar 2020 18:48 #1 by Django (Topgunwov)
May have found a Problem was created by Django (Topgunwov)
Was walking the Proper before heading to the docks, wandered the forest a bit, keeping my senses sharp in the cold, just trying to acclimate myself to the woods again after so long at sea.
Problem is I found something in the woods, and not far from town, I might add. 'Twas a Crate, sturdy build, sort of shifted underneath the roots of a half-overturned tree, still had supplies in it, food, trap supplies, some arquebus rounds, bits of fishing line and hooks, even quill and parchment, with a small inkwell to boot.
And also a Holy Symbol of the Blazing Sun.
And the food within was Fresh.

Anyway, saw fit to taint the food, just a bit, not noticeable but someone out there may end up with a stomachache. Keep your eyes open, especially if you've chosen to stay in the proper til next feast. And keep your eyes out for...traces of someone with a stomachache, I suppose? Smells and the like, you'll know what I mean if you stumble across it. Mind where you step if you're out in the forest, I guess. Should make finding them easier.

My point is: Keep your eyes peeled. Someone may be watching you.

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
Rooster of the Winged Victory
Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.), Ephrem (bamore62), Axiana Lockmoore (Cassandra G)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds