Londwyn - Looking for character ties

17 Apr 2017 21:14 #1 by Will Landon (OwlWill)
Londwyn - Looking for character ties was created by Will Landon (OwlWill)
Hi. I am making a Londwyn for the May game and I am looking for character ties. I have not decided on a last name yet, or a first name for that matter, so if anyone wants a brother let me know.

Will Landon
New Player
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
17 Apr 2017 23:25 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Londwyn - Looking for character ties
Chet only knew his parents for a year or two before he was raised by his grandfather, so he only knows about the one brother that a friend of mine has as an alt character. He could definitely be a Hardwick, but I don't know if you want to be associated with someone so infamous in Travance.

Still, there's a chance that Chet and [To-be-named-Londwyn] worked together while washing dishes in the back of a pub!

• Jack Webb
  • Thank Yous: 37
21 Apr 2017 15:33 #3 by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor)
Replied by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor) on topic Londwyn - Looking for character ties
While Jack hasn't been in Londwyn for many-a-year, it's certainly possible that he and [$Namenotfound] knew each other back in their childhood days and/or at the aforementioned pub. If you want to be old friends with a gambler who probably* won't leave you to the wolves at the first sign of trouble, give me a shout!

OOG: Michael C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
19 Jul 2017 18:22 #4 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Replied by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon) on topic Londwyn - Looking for character ties
My alt, Leah Windsor, was the daughter of a very wealthy Londwynian family who owned a tobacco plantation in Coast Haven. You could have known her somehow, like maybe you were the child of one of her parents' socialite friends or had parents in the household staff. Or you could have been a Londwyn who lived on the plantation and worked there. Or maybe one of her cousins or something. She doesn't have any siblings, but there's a world of possibilities knowing her!

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Squire to Lady Lois Heimdell of Albriar
Master Witch Hunter
Robin of the Winged Victory
Daughter to the late Argyle Del Dragon Reign

OOG: Carter Sneeringer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds