To my loyal soldiers of Gaaldron.

13 Mar 2019 18:20 - 13 Mar 2019 18:20 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
To my loyal soldiers of Gaaldron. was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
(( OOG: This note is written in the Vardakk tongue. You must possess this Cultural Literacy to read the following message. ))

To those of my army whom have been given the honor of representing our glorious Gaaldron Empire here in Magister Mathias Melentres's humble town of Grimwyr.
Understand what your actions and words say to these people.
We must be poised as to properly represent our peoples wants and concerns regarding this war.
I need you as my army, whom I have allowed to join me on this meeting of allies, to be on your best behavior.
Instead of causing issues so publicly as to write slander, why not look to our allies problems and set an example.
Show them the honor and prowess I know as your general, each and every one of you possess.
Ultimately I leave the choice of your own personal action up to you, but don't ever soil yourself as to besmirch those here whom have earned their titles.
It is to be expected you show them at least half the respect you would show myself.

Again I state with my fullest authority.
Understand we are here for the benefit of the Gaaldron Empire, our people have made sacrifices for these lands so graciously offered by the Duke Balliol.

~General Golrak Hogtooth~

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
Last edit: 13 Mar 2019 18:20 by Moostrav Potrevski ().
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
14 Mar 2019 12:21 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic To my loyal soldiers of Gaaldron.
All I can tell by the formatting of this notice is that it seems to be of important nature. Whether warning or praise, I will have to depend, as always, on the honor and trustworthiness of my fellows.

~S. Kensington

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds