Sign-In Payment

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
10 Sep 2008 13:52 - 10 Sep 2008 13:54 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Sign-In Payment was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Sign-In Payment

I have two things to say about Sign-in Payment. I apologize for the downer of the topic, but it needs to be said.

First, there are a number of players who came after 11pm on Friday night and got their cards and played but did not come to me to pay for the event. For the convenience of the players I have in the past had an extremely laid back procedure, where if you show up late, you find me in-game and pay at your earliest convenience. When that is abused though, and those people do not actively seek me out to pay as soon as possible, or even worse, not at all, it makes me rethink how easy I make it for everyone. I want to be clear that this is not a widespread epidemic, but every event a very small handful of people do not seek me out, and as such I have to chase them down, to remind them to pay, and on very rare occasion, I even don't catch up with them before the event is over. As a result of this happening the last few events, I will have need to change the way I go about handling late sign-ins.

Everyone who did not pay for the last event as a result of showing up after lay-on, please send me a PM to let me know that you will be mailing out a check.

Secondly, there where a couple of people who asked if they could mail a check shortly after the event, and I told them that would be fine.  The check should be made out to: Knight Realms and can be mailed to:

James Kimball
131 Front Street Rear
Catasauqua, PA 18032

Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 10 Sep 2008 13:54 by .
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
10 Sep 2008 14:01 - 10 Sep 2008 14:03 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Sign-In Payment
I want to be clear also that I am not accusing those people of purposefully avoiding payment. I understand that it could slip your mind, or every time you think of it I am not around, or you don't have your wallet on you, or what have you, but regardless, it needs to be made your priority to seek to pay for the event immediately upon arriving, and prior to playing your character.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 10 Sep 2008 14:03 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds