Overnight Kitchen use

• Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
12 Feb 2008 09:31 #1 by Pappy (Quan)
Overnight Kitchen use was created by Pappy (Quan)
It's *%$#! o'clock, "wow whatta night", "yea that was awesome, but I'm starving let's go to the kitchen and try to find a snack", "I've got stuff in my cabin...", "kitchens closer"...

I'm sure alot of people have been in similar situations such as this so I'd like to mention two important things...

Respect and Consideration.
Some of our players have unique eating habits or special dietary needs or maybe just left food in their car and don't want some bear to ravage it; whatever... Although the space is limited in the kitchen we have been know to allow people to (first come first serve bases) store their food stuffs in the camp refrigerator.
These are Items that we should consider OOG and private not for general consumption. As a rule of thumb if you didn't put it there don't touch it, furthermore if you did put it there don't send some one else to get it as our vigilant kitchen staff may chastise that person for doing so. RESPECT

Just as importand to mention is the fact that there are people that actually make sure all the areas that we use in the kitchen actually resemble some sort of sanitary condition. SO PLEASE FEEL FREE to use whatever you need just make sure to clean up afterwards. If everyone cleans one item even if they did not use it we can ensure the expectation of a sanitary food preparation area.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
28 Feb 2008 21:41 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Overnight Kitchen use
/bump - a reminder to respect the Kitchen this weekend.  Ask politely for space if you need it, and clean up after yourself if you make a personal snack.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds