Yearly Membership and Release Forms

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
24 Feb 2009 19:39 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Yearly Membership and Release Forms was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Membership Fees
Last year membership was collected in Jan. This year I will be collecting it at the Feb event. I realize that it would have been optimal to announce this more than a few days before the event, and so if you are not ready to pay membership on Friday night, you can opt to pay at the March or April event at the latest. Yearly membership dues are 20 dollars, in addition to monthly costs. 

Release Forms
Everyone who plays is required to have filled out a release form. If you already have handed one in, you do not need to do so each year. I will have with me a list of everyone who has handed one in. If you are not on the list, you need to fill one out at sign in of the next event. You should know whether you handed one in yet or not. If you have not, than please try very hard to download, print out, fill out, and bring with you, the appropriate release form from our website. This will save us precious time at sign-in.

You may download the file from here: www.knightrealms.com/index.php?option=co...view&id=19&Itemid=75

Thank you!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds