Important Policy Regarding Character Cards

• Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
02 Jan 2008 21:35 #1 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Important Policy Regarding Character Cards was created by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Due to the numerous amount of people who fail to hand in their character cards we are being forced to change the policy regarding them. From this point on if a player fails to hand in their card they must contact James or Myself (preferably me) within two weeks of the event ending. Anyone that fails to do so will automatically receive 1 rules violation per each of the three missing signatures he or she failed to aquire. Once a person contacts either James or me, they will be asked to do their best to send a copy of their card to one of us.  The preferable method will be to scan the card and send it via e-mail.  The second most preferable option will be to snail-mail it to James himself.  A third and final option will be to bring the card to the next event as proof that the player has had the appropriate signatures marked off, but it would be far easier to have it handled before the event.

If there are any questions please redirect them to the Rules Forum.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
01 Oct 2009 07:44 #2 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Important Policy Regarding Character Cards
I am bumping this as right now I have at least 12 cards missing from the box who haven't contacted me, those 12 people will each receive 3 rules violations as per the rules posted here unless I hear from them and resolve this tonight. As much as I hate giving people rules violations for being forgetful I more so hate having to jump through hoops to do my job effectively. Please get in contact with me if you still have your card, or if you have already promised me a scan of it, do so.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds