Directors Announcements

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
28 Feb 2008 13:23 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements was created by Gallion (Gallion)
[size=14pt]Directors Announcements[/size]

Set up
At the moment im not sure if I will have help setting up the camp, therefore, let me ask anyone who is willing to please consider meeting me at the camp super early on Friday (tomorrow).

I could use help as early as 10am‘ish. Please PM me if you plan to show up and help around that time.

Documentary
For the last many events a friendly woman named Christine has been walking around with a camera. She is not making a Knight Realms documentary, but rather one that touches on many aspects of gaming. To put to bed any fears anyone might have about being on camera. She has assured me that I will see any footage to be used and can omit any images of anyone who has a strong problem with being on film. Any questions or comments about this can be PM’ed directly to me.

Any further announcements will be posted below here by either myself or another staff member.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
28 Feb 2008 14:27 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements
Paid for the Festival
If you paid for the festival but did not show up to it. There is a good chance that the build on your card will not yet reflect this. You will need to see me at sign in and have me write a note on your card. The build will (as per the standard) be available for you to spend this event.

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
28 Feb 2008 15:25 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
KR Referral Coupons!

PM me again if you want coupons and if so about how many. I will bring them with me and have them at Sign -in.

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
28 Feb 2008 17:15 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
Yearly Membership

Some of you did not attend the January Event, or I gave you an IOU on the membership fee. Please come prepared to pay for the yearly membership and fill out a waiver form, if you did not already do so. Thanks!

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds