NPC Costuming and Masks and Weapons

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
17 Sep 2009 20:59 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
NPC Costuming and Masks and Weapons was created by Gallion (Gallion)
[size=14pt]NPC Costuming and Masks and Weapons[/size]

All NPC costuming has been washed, all Masks have been cleaned. This will become a regular monthly occurrence from here on in. I have cedar chip bags in the costume bins, and cedar bar hangers on the rack.

I would like everyone to please read the following, because when you NPC you will need to be aware of how things are now organized:

Costumes
There are two costume racks. One costume rack has longer pieces of garb such as cloaks and tabards, while the other costume rack has shorter garments like shirts and vests. I also have two bins. One with simple solid color tabards, and the other with costume accessories, like belts, pouches, hats, hoods, sashes, pants, etc… All tabards get folded and placed back in the bin when done using them. All other costuming gets hung back up on the appropriate costume rack.

Masks
There are two mask bins. One labeled “Latex Masks – Full” and one labeled “Latex Masks – Half”. Latex masks that cover the entire head, go back into the “Full” bin when you are done with them. The masks that cover only part of your face, go into the “Half” bin when you are done. Both bins have one large can of disinfectant spray and a bottle of wipes. Before placing your masks back into the appropriate bins, please give the inside a quick spray or wipe.

Weapons
There is a newly built Weapon Rack. Any weapon that has a crossguard can hang in the rack. There are two large wooden bins built in either side of the rack. If a weapon cannot hang, place the weapon lengthwise in those bins.

Knight Realms will be taking MUCH better care of its stuff, now that we have our new trailer, but we need you to do your part while at the events. Please remember to follow the instructions above and put all your NPC stuff back where you found it when done. Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds