Fence reminder

• Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 70
28 Sep 2009 13:46 #1 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
Fence reminder was created by Fogrom (Fogrom)
If you have the skill Fence and want to receive the pre-event e-mail with times and locations of the Fence meetings, send an e-mail to rulesdesign (at) knightrealms.com from the e-mail address that you to be contacted at. Do not PM me or post here about it; send the e-mail. If you have previously PM'd me, I've got you on the list so don't sweat it, but going forward please use the e-mail address as it will be much easier for me to manage. If you've told me about getting on the list in person but haven't sent me a written notice, I promise you that I've forgotten by now, and you should contact me in writing. Except you Kate; I added you this morning because you're just that special that I remembered.

The e-mail typically goes out on Wednesday night before each event, but is sometimes delayed until Thursday night. If it's Wednesday or Thursday and you haven't gotten the e-mail yet, please don't e-mail or PM me inquiring about it because if everyone does that my head asplode. Have faith that it will arrive in your inbox as soon as I can get it out, and if your faith is not rewarded, feel free to vent your frustrations in person. I'd rather have twenty of you tell me I'm a knucklehead on Friday night than twenty of you e-mailing or PMing me expecting a response. This should not be considered an invitation to call me a knucklehead on Friday night for any other reason...

Finally, as any veteran can tell you, I am frequently late to Fence meetings. This is sometimes my fault, sometimes not. By its nature, KR mocks attempts at keeping to a schedule. If I'm more than thirty minutes late, I'll usually swing by the inn first, so if you don't want to wait at the meeting site, wait at the inn for the best chance to get tipped off. And if you're new (or relatively so) and don't know the campground we're at very well, feel free to ask me in person about the location and I'll give you the best directions that I can and/or link you up with someone that does know the way.

Matt White
  • Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
08 Apr 2010 17:54 #2 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
Replied by Fogrom (Fogrom) on topic Fence reminder
/bump

It's been a while since people saw this, I'm guessing.

Matt White
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
  • Thank Yous: 0
09 Apr 2010 07:09 #3 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic Fence reminder
Would it be a good idea to make this a sticky?

OOG: Jo
  • Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
09 Apr 2010 13:53 #4 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
I think the smarter thing is for me to /bump this post more frequently. If I sticky it, people will just ignore it like they do the other sticky posts.

Wait, was that my out loud voice?  :o

Matt White
  • Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Jul 2010 17:17 #5 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
/bump

Matt White
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.755 seconds