Gossip Mongering at KR

05 Oct 2009 19:52 - 05 Oct 2009 20:55 #1 by Lord Renaudierre (Sir Renaudierre)
Gossip Mongering at KR was created by Lord Renaudierre (Sir Renaudierre)
I can't stand people who spread rumors, especially when they are so incredibly false. I don't care under what pretense you started saying stuff about me at KR, but I don't look kindly on anyone bad mouthing and spreading rumors about me. But here's a little tip, next time, don't tell stories about me when my friends are right there.

You seem to have had a grand time this past event telling people that I pulled you over on the NJTP to give you a ticket and as the story goes I either gave you a ticket or instead waved you along and gave you a RV.  The next time you want to make stories up about someone, how about you try and get at least some of your facts straight.  Here are two kind of important ones for you:

I live no less than THREE states away from NJ and I am not now nor have I ever worked for any law enforcement agency in NJ.  

Now if you have some kind of problem with me, how about you address it with me instead of making up stories about me at a game I haven't been to but once this entire year.

In service to Kormyre,

Lord Alexander Renaudierre of Frostguard

~~~
Roy S.
Last edit: 05 Oct 2009 20:55 by .
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
05 Oct 2009 21:31 #2 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Gossip Mongering at KR
I feel as though I need to clear some things up here.  The truth of this "story" is that I was pulled over by a NJ Trooper that shared the same name, and actually referred to the written warning I received as a "Rules Violation".  Receiving this on my way to KR gave me a nice little chuckle at the coincidences.  I thought I was clear to people that asked me about it that is was not OUR Roy, but not clear enough.  I apologize for any confusion and implication about you Roy, and you and I have already spoken and cleared things up privately.

My only request to people is that if you hear something that seems out of the ordinary, please try to verify it before spreading it further.  I appreciate the people that did in fact come up to me and ask, and I am sorry that I was not clear enough about it NOT being Roy, but a coincidence.  I am sorry for any embarrassment it may have caused those of you that speak to him on a regular basis when this was brought to his attention.

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds