The Post That No-One Wanted To Post Themselves

08 Oct 2009 17:41 #1 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
The Post That No-One Wanted To Post Themselves was created by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
I will preface this question by acknowledging the following things:

1) I understand that posts of this nature cause extreme annoyance to those of you who put so much time and energy into the mechanical workings of Knight Realms. I would like it to be understood that this post is not intended to be disrespectful in any way- all of us who enjoy KR truly appreciate all that the organizers do to make this game happen (and make it wonderful).

2) I would like to throw my hands up in a show of "Don't put all the blame on me," as it is not simply my own necessity or curiosity that has caused this post, but the queries of MANY people, all of whom did not want to be the one to ask this question publicly.

3) However, I will take it upon myself to be the one to ask this question to those of you who do the scheduling.... and hopefully you will not think too poorly of me for it...

Do we have any pulse at all on an approximate date for the Awards Banquet? Without enough notice, many of us will not be able to come due to our work schedules.

Thank you so much (for everything)

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
08 Oct 2009 17:54 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic The Post That No-One Wanted To Post Themselves
Its OK Nadi,

I should have made a strait talk post about this, but I will give you a heads up that this years Banquet will either happen very late (Jan,Feb, etc..) Or we will skip this one year. I did secure the in-game ball, which I felt the most of you enjoy slightly more. We have had an INCREDIBLY busy schedule the last few months, and its still not over. No matter what we will vote on awards, and those awards will be made and given to the winners. Also no matter what there will be a banquet next year.

There is nothing to be worried about, we simply are swamped (This is a very good thing because we are making huge improvements), and I have a HUGE agenda of stuff I want to get done before and in the beginning of the new year.

I am going to lock this post, as to prevent, constant posting. ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds