Directors Announcements for Nov 09

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
19 Nov 2009 14:32 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for Nov 09 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Set up
I could use some early set up help this month. Preferably a few people to show up around 11am. I would like to be done setting up by 3pm. If you are interested in coming early to help me set up please send me a PM to let me know.

Extra Sleeping Space
I spent all day at Sac yesterday creating another 15 sleeping spaces in the large hall of the Inn. It is behind a giant, red and black curtain I created. They are simple mattresses on the floor, but the hall is heated. Please, if you end up sleeping in this area, realize that there is absolutely no room for your stuff, other than your sleeping bag and pillow. Everything else you should keep in your car for the event. It is bare bones sleeping space, and nothing more.

Likewise, I placed four bunk beds (8 total sleeping areas) in logistics. I will be enclosing the area with black plastic and aiming an electric heater towards it. If you are NPCing the entire event you should try to stay there. But PCs will be allowed to stay there as well if all of the PC area space is taken up. 

On this note, please realize that space may be tight. I will be working between Nov and Dec, to create another 20-40 more sleeping areas. If you cannot find sleeping space, do not forget to check the water front cabin and the tower cabin, both of which are sometimes overlooked becuase of there distance.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds