Items Needed

• geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
14 Dec 2009 15:49 #1 by geezer (geezer)
Items Needed was created by geezer (geezer)
Most of you know that I have been making certain that KR has certain necessary itmes in stock at every event.  It is also no secret that I have more service points than I really can spend (well, not really, but you get the idea).  In the past, I have asked if people wanted to buy certain items.  However, it is easier, and certainly no more expensive, for me to buy everything.  Accordingly, last week I spoke with James and it ws decided that I will buy everything (He made me Quartermaster for the Kitchen, which extends to a bunch of other areas) and if anyone wants to contribute to the cause, I can give them SP.

I know for a personal fact that Sam hates to record SP in denominations not divisible by 50.  The minimum credit will be for $5.  The normal reimbursement is $1 = 20 SP, but since these are REQUIRED items, the following applies:

$5 = 150 SP
$10 = 300 SP
$20 = 700 SP

As you can see, the rate is between 1.5 and 1.75 normal.
This month we needed a lot, olive oil, vinegar, bleach, kosher salt, fruit drinks, Hot cocoa, hot cups, bowls and a few others.  There is room for many to acquire service points.  If you are interested, please tell me via PM.  You can find me at Lay on or at Market Faire.  I usually hand in my SP list to James at the end of the Event, so there is no hurry to find me at the start.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds