Directors Announcements for Jan 10

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
07 Jan 2010 01:59 - 07 Jan 2010 07:20 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for Jan 10 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
[size=14pt]Directors Announcements for Jan 10[/size]

Friday Set Up
For Friday, I will not need help setting up in the traditional sense, however I will need some labor and construction help. If you are at least partially competent with tools or helping, and wont just get in the way, than please try to come as early as 11am to give me and the ranger a hand. We will be building as many bunk beds as we can from 10am - 3pm.

Sleeping Space
Sleeping space is tight, please at least be mentally prepared ;) .... Last event I had created +23 more sleeping spaces in the Inn. On Friday I am building bunk beds all day in hopes to make about a dozen more sleeping spaces. Despite this... we probably still will be tight... please be patient with the situation... every month i'm working hard to make more and more space.

Remember that you do not have to be a part of the mages guild or the church to sleep in the monastery or the mages guild for these events. It is just too tight to have such a restriction... The last two events, those building where slightly underutilized... they are perfectly good buildings and are heated. Please check them if you have trouble finding space elsewhere.

Scholarship in Morgans Name
For the next four events we will be collecting donations on behalf of her parents. I would very much like for us to try to raise more money for this, than we usually do for charities. To help to that goal, I will be putting in a large donation personally. Please consider donating any amount, if you are financially able to do so. Joe will be taking the donations and will have a book for people to sign that was at sign in at the last event. You do not have to donate to write in the book, just ask Joe for it and he will let you put an entry into it. The official post on this scholarship drive is here: www.knightrealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=4707.0

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 07 Jan 2010 07:20 by .
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
07 Jan 2010 14:47 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements for Jan 10
[size=14pt]Policy Reminder[/size]
Since it’s the new year, and there are many new people, I think it’s a good idea to point towards a reminder of a couple of the more important policies.

Alcohol
Alcoholic beverages of any kind are prohibited at Knight Realms. Anyone found with alcoholic beverages or found to be intoxicated at an event will receive a Rules Violation and be suspended for a minimum of three months.  Further offenses will result in a minimum of a six-month suspension or indefinite expulsion from the game.

Age Appropriate Behavior
Knight Realms is a family game, with players 14 and older able to attend without a parent supervising them.  Because of this, all players are expected to act and role-play in a behavior appropriate for such age groups.

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
07 Jan 2010 16:25 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements for Jan 10
To those who asked about bringing tools for fridays little project. Perhaps extra power drills might help, but everything else should be good.

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds