Update to Build Blanket and SP/Build Conversion Rule

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
19 Mar 2010 10:10 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Update to Build Blanket and SP/Build Conversion Rule was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Update to Build Blanket and SP/Build Conversion Rule
We have tweaked the way a newer character gains build to increase the amount of build they can potentially get in the beginning, while at the same time cleaning up the build gain rules a bit.  Please understand that under no circumstances are people benefiting from this change retroactively, and the following rules ONLY apply going forward, starting at the next event.

* Build Blanket = 4,4,4,3,3,3,2,2,2,1
* SP to Build conversion: The max amount of build that you can get from converting SP each event, is always equal to your immediate build blanket number.

Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
19 Mar 2010 13:15 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Update to Build Blanket and SP/Build Conversion Rule
Does this read as sp converted build is capped at 1 now, instead of the base 2 in the past, for those who are 10+ events (1 blanket build)?

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
19 Mar 2010 13:42 #3 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic Update to Build Blanket and SP/Build Conversion Rule
SP has always been capped at 1 build for those who have played 10+ events.

Before your 10th event, though, you were previously allowed to buy up to 2 build with SP.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
19 Mar 2010 14:46 #4 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic Update to Build Blanket and SP/Build Conversion Rule
Ah I wasn't aware that the build allowed to convert from SP was always reduced to 1 after the 10th event. I thought it was 2 indefinately (again, I'm talking via SP purchase). If that's the case, my bad.

Thanks. Great news for the newer players joining this season!

MC

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds