Directors Announcements April 2010

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
08 Apr 2010 14:03 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements April 2010 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
[size=14pt]Directors Announcements April 2010[/size]

Set up
Early set up is Friday morning not Thursday… please don’t go up today, you are not allowed.  I will be arriving between 10am-11am to start setting up, anyone who can make it to help would be appreciated.

Morgans’s Fundraiser
This is the last month we are collecting for Morgans Fundraiser. Please consider donating as this is the last chance to do so. I will be giving a very good reward to whomever donates the largest amount. Its for a very special and very close to home cause. If you have not donated yet, or if you have the ability to donate more for this last time. PLEASE try to do so. 
Morgan’s father will be at the event for a few hours to see what it was that her daughter enjoyed so much. We will present him with the final amount either directly before the feast on the porch, or 2/3rds into the feast. I know some of you are new and may not have known her, but please realize the seriousness of the situation and refrain from talking and be sure to give us your absolute undivided attention at that time when we ask for it.  Thank you so much. 

Membership Fee
Please be prepared to pay your membership fee this event or the next one you attend, if you did not pay it at the last event. Thank you.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds