Reminder: Requesting a Higher List Teacher

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
12 May 2010 12:19 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Reminder: Requesting a Higher List Teacher was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
I overheard a number of people at the past few events talking about how they were unable to find a teacher for the higher list they wanted for their characters.

In each case, when I asked that player if they followed the procedure laid out in the rulebook for requesting an NPC teacher - sending a PM to the Director & Atmosphere - they had not.

I need to be That Guy and say it here - talking about it OOG at events won't get it done.  Repeating it until you are blue in the face at events won't get an NPC to come out.  The reason we have a documented procedure is specifically to make sure you get what you ask for - but you have to ask for it by the rules.

I do trust that people are attempting to find teachers In-Game, and not being able to.  Once it becomes an OOG issue, the proper OOG channels need to be followed to get what you want.

Please read up on requesting a Higher List Teacher , and the Staff will be glad to assist, assuming you follow the proper channels.  That is why they are there!

Thank you!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds