Photographer at Knight Realms

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
23 Jul 2010 01:05 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Photographer at Knight Realms was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Photographer at Knight Realms

There are a couple of things that I need to address in regards to the photographer at Knight Realms. I would appreciate it if everyone made sure to read this post.

1) If a player asks the photographer to take specific pictures, I will not receive those. Those are between you and him.  You may purchase those pictures at a reasonable price, and if you want me to use them, I will put them up on the monthly gallery. My arrangement with him is to take candid shots, and shots that I ask him to take only.

2) If you are going to use a picture from the KR site, please do not crop out the photographers credit. We understand that when a picture goes on the Internet its near impossible to police it, from that point forward, but please refrain from cropping out the credit out of respect for me and the photographer. If you purchase pictures from him directly, it is an entirely different story and you can do with the picture as you will.

3) He is going to be attempting to put up the newer months in his e-commerce site, but needs to take the older ones down to make space, so if you wanted something from them please act soon before he removes them.

4) For those of you who are new, and for those of you who may not be aware, you may at any time during the event, pull the photographer aside and ask him to take specific shots of you or a portrait shot, complete with the black background and colored lighting. These shots he will offer to sell to you at a very reasonable price for professional photography.  Also he always has all the full set of pictures from previous events on his computer, you may likewise approach him any time during the weekend, and ask to look through the pictures if you are interested in possibly purchasing one.

Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
11 Aug 2010 23:17 #2 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Photographer at Knight Realms
Would you happen to have a link to his e-commerce site?  I'd be interested in seeing what he's got.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds