Fender bender behind Logistics at July 2010 event

25 Jul 2010 22:11 - 25 Jul 2010 23:09 #1 by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C)
Fender bender behind Logistics at July 2010 event was created by Demitri Veisgart (Fitzpatrick McLauren of C)
This past event (July 2010) I backed into a light green Volkswagon Jetta behind the Logistics building sometime during camp clean-up. I wish to apologize for backing into it and if anyone can help me do this I would be most grateful.

If you are the owner of the car I backed into I am deeply sorry. I was trying to back down the road that leads to logistics and your car was in the blind spot of my van. I had no idea someone was parked there. Wrong place, wrong time I suppose. Anyway, I would have waited for you to return and apologized then but given the amount of traffic around Logistics and the fact that I had not yet completed my clean-up duties I had to go. I looked for you and asked around but no one gave me any useful answers. Someone said "you were cool about it" but I still want to apologize.

Please reply to the post or contact the email address below if you have information about the car's owner or what happened in my absence.

If you are the car's owner post here or contact me at: or my cell # 443-907-4845

Thank you everyone for your time.

IG: Demitri Veisgart & Fitzpatrick McLauren
OOG: Garrett Varady
Last edit: 25 Jul 2010 23:09 by .
  • Tyra Silverfang
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I eat dark god babies...
  • Thank Yous: 0
25 Jul 2010 23:06 #2 by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing)
Replied by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing) on topic Fender bender behind Logistics at August 2010 event
you are looking into the future... or i've lost a month somewhere. It's July 2010 =P

"There is a difference between a hero and a coward. A Hero wakes willing to risk death. A coward wakes wishing for it."

OOG: Adi
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds