Ball, Banquet and Other Things

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
15 Sep 2010 19:55 - 16 Sep 2010 10:32 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Ball, Banquet and Other Things was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Ball, Banquet and Other Things

The yearly Moresca Masquerade Ball will be on Saturday November 6th at the Moresca Hall. The Banquet as a result will probably need to be scheduled for the very next Saturday, the 13th of November. It might be a little tight, but we have managed through far worse, and I’ll try to come up with a good bonus incentive for anyone who can make both.  The Ball date is set in stone now, the banquet date is not, but I will post that as soon as I decide.

Id like to take a minute to talk a little bit about my absence as of late and future of Knight Realms.  Some of you may have noticed that I have been largely missing for the last two months.  This is because I am in the middle of working hard on something very, very big for Knight Realms and for live-gaming in general.  Word of mouth no doubt has gotten to many of you about what is going on, but I will ask that you all refrain from posting here or elsewhere about it or speculations of it, until I first officially announce it on these boards. I have a feeling I should be able to make this announcement either at the beginning or the middle of next week, after this weekends event.

All I can say right now, is that if everything goes as planned, we will be paving new ground unlike anything we ever have in the past, and it will be something we will all be able to stand back and be supremely proud of. There will be allot of work ahead of us, but every effort will be more than well worth the work; and in the end we will be ushering a dream, into reality.

More to be announced next week.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 16 Sep 2010 10:32 by .
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
23 Sep 2010 21:41 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Ball, Banquet and Other Things
The more that was promised will be posted in a new thread, within a few hours…

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds