PICS ... Dating back to NOVEMBER 09

16 Sep 2010 05:31 #1 by Image Wizard (Image Wizard)
PICS ... Dating back to NOVEMBER 09 was created by Image Wizard (Image Wizard)
Hi Folks ...

This is your .. well I guess we'll say .. "High Speed Painter" of record  ;D .. With a very important announcement !!

I believe most of you are aware that there are many more images available to be seen for each weekend that I've documented since last November, beyond  the 50 or so that James is able to post here. After the edit there are anywhere between 300-500 images usually. Many of them are quite good but may go unseen by those who would appreciate them most. They are almost all posted here ...
www.koimaging.photostockplus.com/  

Presently you can see up to June at this site. July and August is on my computer that is always with me at each event. Before I can continue to put each month up on this site, i need to clear some space !!  Which means at least 3 months worth.

SO ... If everybody could please look at these images and determine if they would like to have a copy (full jpg) for their own use, free of logo overlay, I would greatly appreciate it. I make them available at a very moderate price and you can approach me anytime if  interested. Just remember the month and what the image looks like of coarse  :D

I appreciate everybody's time in this regard and have to candidly say it's been a lot of fun for me to be a part of documenting KR during the time I've been around all of you. It's hard for me to believe it's coming up on almost a year. Time sure do Fly .. LOL

Cya all soon  8)

Ciao,
Kyle Ober
Image Wizard  ;)

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
23 Sep 2010 20:51 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic PICS ... Dating back to NOVEMBER 09
Kyle's Gallery has been added to the Web Links section of the website - you can always find it there to find his collection!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds