Camp Sacajawea Website

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
08 Nov 2010 04:31 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Camp Sacajawea Website was created by Gallion (Gallion)
For all of those who are excited to help in developing our new campground, please be re-directed to the Camp Sacajawea website: www.camp-sacajawea.com

Please take a moment to note the following:
- Create a forum handle, similar to your KR website one.
- READ the Forum Policies. This is important. I don't have the manpower on the camp sac site, that I have on the KR forums, so I have to be strict about what gets posted and emphasize a zero tolerance on drama and advertising.
- In the member resource section please use the three threads that I have created. This is actually the single most important part of the website. Even if all you can offer is specific days and times you might have available to help out, that is greatly needed and appreciated.

- Please note that while I am sure many of you will have a great deal of pride that the owner of KR now owns the campground, I require you all to refrain from any post that refers to KR, or might make members of another game that rents the camp feel looked down upon. The purpose of the Camp Sacajawea website is to organize all the members of all the games who rent the camp in efforts to quickly improve the facilities for us all.

Ill re-iterate one last time that this great dream has come to life because of all of you. Without your loyal support over the years, this would not have been possible. Thank you!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds