Upcoming Changes to the IG Forums

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
26 Jan 2011 20:19 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Upcoming Changes to the IG Forums was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Starting tonight, and moving into the Event Weekend, there will be some changes to the IG boards happening!

A new "main" IG board will be created, with the sole purpose of being a home for the various Sub-Boards with IG content.  The Land Boards will be moving there, away from the Dragon's Claw Inn.

In addition, new boards will be opened up - ones for the Church of Valos, the Mage's Guild, the Court of Travance (as opposed to the Nobility, which includes the Lands), and a board for Winterdark.

Other boards may also be there, but those you will need to find out about In-Game. ;)

As always, joining a board will be an In-Game matter.  PMing me won't get you access - you'll need to take it up with the person who runs the board In-Game.

One side consequence of this is that the list of groups on the left of a person's profile will no longer be present - we don't want to give away who is a member of [Censored]....

Keep your eyes here for more news!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
26 Jan 2011 21:07 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Upcoming Changes to the IG Forums
If you are listed as the Moderator for a board - go ahead and begin posting anything you need to!  You are welcome to add people now if you want, but the boards won't officially be "active" until after the event, so that you have some time to prepare.

If you have any questions, post here or PM me, and I'll be glad to help!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds