Clean-up on Sunday

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
28 Jan 2011 09:40 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Clean-up on Sunday was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Last weekend we really did not do a good job on clean-up of the camp and we really need to take it up a notch and do it right this time, so we don't look like slobs.  When given your clean-up assignment, please just focus on getting it done right, and please ask if you have questions about your assignment. If I tell you to come back and get your assignment from me after you clean up your personal stuff, make sure you do so.

I will need four volunteers to stay to the very end with me and make sure all the fine tuning is done, these four people are the only four people who will get the clean-up build for the event, hereon in, and these four people will have to do things like mop, and sweep, and help take out the trash, and basically re-clean everything that everyone else missed, while everyone else is getting home early or eating at the nearby restaurants. If you are interested in being one of these four, please let me know at the game. You would have to stay literally until I am also leaving the campground in my vehicle. It is a sacrifice to make but you will get the cleanup build and my continuous admiration and gratitude. Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds