Help at Camp Sac This Week

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
02 Feb 2011 16:46 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Help at Camp Sac This Week was created by Gallion (Gallion)
I will need a hand on Thursday and Friday, to finish up some improvements at the camp. If you are planning to come help, please send me a PM to let me know to expect you.

Also I would like to streamline some guidelines from here on in.

- I need volunteers to be able to be done by nighttime and able to return home and not sleep at the camp, unless specifically pre-aranged by me ahead of time.
- Volunteers will be awarded 3 build and 1000 SP per full day of help, meaning more than 5 hours. 2 build and 500 SP for less than four hours. I will be keeping a logbook at the camp, you need to please remind me to fill out your work record for each day and have both of us sign the record. This should not be too complicated and will help me keep better track of the volunteer work, because currently without a system such as this I am accidentally not compensating everyone equally.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
07 Feb 2011 09:38 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Help at Camp Sac This Week
This week I could use help from Tuesday to Thursday. If you are able to come to the camp, let me know so I can expect you. Thanks ;)

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
15 Feb 2011 13:50 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Help at Camp Sac This Week
I need help at the camp Wed and Thursday. Wed will be camp work. Thursday will be set up for the KR event. Thanks!! ;)

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds