NPC Clothing Drive

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
23 Mar 2011 21:39 #1 by Kelly (Kelly)
NPC Clothing Drive was created by Kelly (Kelly)
Logistics is looking for donations!    

Beginning with the April 1st event, we will be accepting donations. This will continue until we achieve the goal of restocking the items needed by logistics.

Please consider donating any old, but gently used, costume pieces you have that you are no longer using.  It is great to see items reused and go to good use.

Also, if you are interested in making or purchasing any items to help us build up the NPC costuming, we have some guidelines and items we specifically need, so please PM me to get the specifics.

Items of interest are:
Shirts, pants, vests, skirts, cloaks; bigger sizes please, so that they will fit a variety of people.
We will also accept armor, ring belts, pouches, hats.

A table will be set up in the main room of the Inn on Friday afternoon, until check in closes. Each item brought in will be evaluated to make sure it can be used for game. You will be compensated with service points for your contribution.

All items must be clean and in relatively usable shape. Anyone interested in making specific items for logistics can contact me with ideas.

Also needed are two large Rubbermaid (or similar) containers for storing the donations as well as garment bags and strong wooden hangers. Whoever claims these donations first will be given the SP for bringing them.  

Many thanks to anyone who can participate!

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
23 Mar 2011 22:50 #2 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic NPC Clothing Drive
The rubbermaid containters have been claimed.

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
04 Apr 2011 20:56 #3 by Kelly (Kelly)
Thanks to everyone who brought in clothing for the April Event. I will be collecting again at the Alt Event, please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

• Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
19 Apr 2011 07:54 #4 by Casandra (Casandra)
Replied by Casandra (Casandra) on topic NPC Clothing Drive
Hey Everyone!
Are you spring cleaning yet?

Let's not forget that Kelly is still collecting costuming & donations for logistics.
She'll be at the alt event & the May event...so go through your old stuff and bring it in.

Thanks!

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

• Banned
  • Banned
05 May 2011 16:55 #5 by Kelly (Kelly)
Hey everyone! Here's the monthly reminder that we need costuming for Logistics. If you would like to participate but don't have any costumes to donate, conact me by PM and I can give you a few options. Thanks to everyone who has donated so far!

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds