Preparing for the "Week in the Life" event - Personal Hygene

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
23 May 2011 18:48 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Preparing for the "Week in the Life" event - Personal Hygene was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
While I won't be able to make the event, I did want to bring something up that a few people have mentioned to me.

During the Week in the Life event, you will be spending a week in the summer in a tent, or otherwise in an area that does not have Air Conditioning.

Even in good, climate controlled conditions, wearing the same garb for a week would be smelly, at best.  In the summer at Knight Realms, it's likely to become downright foul.

Please make an effort to bring a spare set of clothes for your PC, or some other way to wash them on-site, such as in a Bathhouse.  Please also make an effort to bring personal care supplies, and to use them during the course of the event.  To quote a famous warrior, "Your ambush would be more successful if you bathed more often!"

The Staff, and your fellow players, thank you.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
23 May 2011 23:09 #2 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Preparing for the "Week in the Life" event - Personal Hygene
www.yelp.com/biz/sussex-cleaners-sparta

www.frankslaundromat.com/

A great place to spend a friday between the week event, and the weekend event!!!

(Actually, I have never been to either place.. but what would constitute a bad laundrymat?!?)

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
23 May 2011 23:20 #3 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Replied by Belegchand (mcalo) on topic Preparing for the "Week in the Life" event - Personal Hygene

Actually, I have never been to either place.. but what would constitute a bad laundrymat?!?

........ Hmmm, I'm gonna go with "No Machines" or "Rips your clothes"... but I highly doubt either do that  :P

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds