Day Camp is Out / Working at the Camp

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
16 Aug 2011 09:44 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Day Camp is Out / Working at the Camp was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Day Camp is officially out, which means we will be able to once again arrive at the camp before 5pm and thier stuff is also gone.

Of greater importance, we can now resume a more aggressive pace of work on the camp again. This is the start of the next big push, before winter comes. Im accepting any and all offers to come to help on the camp during the weekdays. Every single day we can utilize help, and so please do not depend on me to list specific days, instead figure out when you have off and are wanting to come down and help. Please send me a text message on the phone or an e-mail if its days ahead of time to let me know when you think you will be coming and who if anyone is accompanying you.

Compensation is 3 build 2000 SP per full day of work, OR 2 build 1000SP for less than four hours. This is the compensation regardless of what work is done for the day, wether it is light work or heavy work.  Please also consider that a factor of your compensation is also that you are improving the very place that you larp, for a higher quality larping experience for you and everyone else. Lastly, If we are doing a project that does not seem particularly exciting on a given day, it is still accomplishing the goal of getting stuff done faster, thus freeing up Ron to work on the more exciting improvements that his time is needed for. The moral of the story is every little bit of volunteer work helps us to get our goals done faster and also keep the incredible momentum we've had at improving the property.

We have been working on the camp for about nine months. That is a full three months less than a year! The changes, alterations and improvements that we have done in that short amount of time is nothing shy of incredible and it is all thanks to you people who have donated your time and effort to the camp, as well as those who have made pledges to help fund the projects. Lets keep the momentum up and be marveled and amazed at what this place looks like by Winter!

Thank you!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds