Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
20 Sep 2011 06:13 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd was created by Gallion (Gallion)
[size=14pt]September 30 - October 2nd will be a work weekend at Camp Sacajawea! [/size]

Date: Friday September 30th - Sunday October 2nd

Cost: Because it is a work day there is no charge, however we will allow people to purchase an additional 3 points of build for 30 dollars if they so wish. Any proceeds made from this will help to defer material costs for the work day.

Compensation: 3 Build and 3k SP, per full day. Min of 8 hours for a full day.

Accommodations: Anyone coming down is more than welcome to sleep over Thursday, Friday, or Sat nights.

Work Agenda:
Similar to the last work weekend, we will allow people to pursue thier personal projects, including furthering the lands statehouses or thier surrounding areas. For Personal projects we ask that you bring your own materials and tools, although we will make our tools available if they are not being used for other projects. We also ask that you only pre-arrange to have a reasonable number of people helping you with your personal project, so that manpower is still left over for projects planned by the camp itself. Lastly if you are going to organize your own personal project, you must run the idea by me (James) just so I make sure I agree with the project, although statehouse work does not need my approval.  Assume that the Ranger will not be able to work on your personal project with you, but might be able to check in on it from time to time.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
20 Sep 2011 06:39 #2 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd
Good morning,

Can you also pre-pay for the October event during the work weekend?

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
21 Sep 2011 07:53 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd
Id rather not risk getting the funds mixed up. To pre-pay just mail a check please.

• Dr. Wilson
  • Physicians can do it all night long
  • Thank Yous: 0
26 Sep 2011 10:49 #4 by Dr. Wilson (Greggor)
Replied by Dr. Wilson (Greggor) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd
What time does work start and stop on each day?

Dr. Jamus Wilson

========
OOG:
Greg Dixon
=========
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
26 Sep 2011 23:49 #5 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd
No specific times, although generally we will be starting in the morning and ending in the evening.

• Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
27 Sep 2011 10:51 #6 by Casandra (Casandra)
Replied by Casandra (Casandra) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd

What time does work start and stop on each day?

please excuse me for doing this publically, but I'm sure you will understand.

First, please sign any of your posts with your real name so we know who you are. We are generally friendly people and like to get to know everyone.

Also, there is another member with the screen name : Gregor (just one 'g'), but I'm sure you can see the potential issue of private messages being sent to the wrong person. (so anyone sending anything to these two, should pay attention)

A suggestion; that you might want to change your screen name, even if it is your character's name (which is true for the other Gregor) It will be confusing for the whole community here I would think.
At the very least, please put something in your signature to keep you separated from him.

Thanks for your understanding.

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
27 Sep 2011 11:54 #7 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd

Also, there is another member with the screen name : Gregor (just one 'g'), but I'm sure you can see the potential issue of private messages being sent to the wrong person. (so anyone sending anything to these two, should pay attention)

UH oh... all those In Game/In Character death threats may have gone to the wrong person?  Damn...  >:(

Question about the work weekend, if I am available to make it, can someone help me get to/from the Dover train station?

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Dr. Wilson
  • Physicians can do it all night long
  • Thank Yous: 0
27 Sep 2011 19:50 #8 by Dr. Wilson (Greggor)
Replied by Dr. Wilson (Greggor) on topic Work Weekend at Camp Sac - Sept 30th to Oct 2nd
There, now your death threats can be routed correctly.  ;D

-Greg

Dr. Jamus Wilson

========
OOG:
Greg Dixon
=========
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
28 Sep 2011 21:22 #9 by Gallion (Gallion)
Anyone who has major tools please bring them if you can. This includes screw guns, nails guns, air compressors, box saws, table saws, hand buz saws, etc... If you bring any of those please let me know when you get there, that way I know we have extra tools, if we end up working on multiple projects that require them.

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
03 Oct 2011 10:01 #10 by Gallion (Gallion)
Thank you to everyone who showed up to work over the weekend! We got a great deal done and I am appreciative for all of your efforts. ;)

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds