Anyone interested in taking in an exchange student?

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
22 Sep 2011 00:08 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Me and Aaron received this letter. It seems a student from Germany is interested in studying in the US for six months, but also has a strong interest in LARPS. I assume it needs to be a family like atmosphere that takes her in, but you can gleem more information from the website link in her e-mail. If you check out the link and are genuinely interested, please contact Kristi, who seems to be an official of this international exchange program.

My name is Kristi Artenian and I help a not for profit organization called International Experience. We find homes for high school foreign exchange students. I have a student from Germany named Janette who is very interested in LARP and I want to find her a host family that shares her interests. She is 16 years old and only here for a half school year, which means she would be coming in January. I was wondering if you would be able to ask anyone in your contacts if they would be interested in hosting. Any help you can provide would be extremely appreciated, I really don't want her to miss out on this opportunity. Please have anyone contact me if they would be interested or if you would like more information. Attached is a little bit more information about our organization. Any help would be wonderful please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions and our website is www.ie-usa.com

Thank you so much for your time & I hope you are able to help!

Best Wishes,
Kristi L. Artenian
703 615 5676

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds