Limited Marketing Marshal Positions Available

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
12 Jan 2012 17:48 #1 by Shiver (Shiver)
Limited Marketing Marshal Positions Available was created by Shiver (Shiver)
As the marketing officer, I am a marketing manager of sorts. I am concerned with the imaging of the Knight Realms brand as a LARP and as an organization. Marketing marshals have a major part in assisting the way Knight Realms is run and how it is perceived by everyone, gamer or not, outside of our organization.  I am looking for individuals who are willing to go above and beyond the minimum requirements.

Duties include selling raffle tickets at an event for our charity fundraisers, donating some of your time at or away from the camp to handle something related to future clubs or promotion for Camp Sac or writing promotional modules, site set up and take down, attending conventions and making KR a priority over all other games, activities and LARP’s. What we need to do in continue to evolve and keep the solid procedures we develop in place and improve on the things that can be made better. 

If you are interested in joining the marketing team and you are willing to do the legwork required, take part in projects and do some light travel to represent the game at conventions and club events, send me a PM so we can talk at the January event.

Thanks,

Joe Bondi
Knight Realms Marketing Officer

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
  • Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
01 Feb 2012 10:13 #2 by Shiver (Shiver)
Replied by Shiver (Shiver) on topic Limited Marketing Marshal Positions Available
Thanks to those of you who sent requests to join the marketing team. The response was greater than I expected. That is such a good thing.

As of now, I am sorry to say that we have filled our available slots, but I may reach out to everyone in the future, should the need arise.

Joe

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds