Website back online & stable

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
18 Feb 2012 11:27 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Website back online & stable was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
I was able to get everything back online and stable again, without losing any data. Unless someone posted between 10:30 and 11:30 AM on Saturday the 18th, everything should be here.

I apologize sincerely for the issues leading up to this - a bug in one of the website add-ons caused some corruption that got worse the more you wrestled with it, making it especially difficult to fix. I wound up removing the add-on completely, and purging it from the site, along with any issues it may have introduced (This is the Web Links component, which is why it's not back online yet... I'm working on finding a way to get it working without bringing down the rest of the site.)

I've tested the forums, Baronial Library, Rumors, and IM systems - everything seems to be working. If you run into any more issues with the site, please post them here, and I'll look into them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while I worked on this. I didn't want to bring the forums down right before an event, and leave people unable to communicate leading up to it.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
18 Feb 2012 20:07 #2 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Website back online & stable
Thanks Geoff, for your persistence with the website.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
19 Feb 2012 10:08 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Website back online & stable
Event Recap and RP Marshal Forms are also tested and working - please remember to send in your Recaps!

Thank you!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds