Atmosphere Officer Announcement - Alt event 2012

• Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
02 Apr 2012 15:06 #1 by Casandra (Casandra)
Atmosphere Officer Announcement - Alt event 2012 was created by Casandra (Casandra)
Thank you everyone for making this year’s alt event such a wonderful experience.

Staff and players alike really got to enjoy something beyond the norm. I was proud to see the level of roleplaying put forth by all that attended. From costuming to character concepts, the level of immersion really stood out.

I made an announcement at the end of the event, but unfortunately not everyone was around to hear it.

James & I discussed late Saturday night how everyone, PCs & NPCs, did such a fantastic job. I knew that it was impossible for me to remember everyone I saw and go and give them RP points.
I decided to give everyone that attended an extra 10 RP points. These will automatically convert to one build.

No need for you to do anything, I will make sure they get put on the cards.

Congrats to all, and again, thank you!

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), Jack (Keeperofdice), Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Misaki (cbodnar), Kelly (Kelly), Chris G. (Cross), Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507), Belegchand (mcalo), Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds