Now Accepting Applications: New Player Marshal!

• Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
27 May 2012 20:16 - 29 May 2012 11:06 #1 by Chris G. (Cross)
Now Accepting Applications: New Player Marshal! was created by Chris G. (Cross)
I am now accepting Applications for New Player Marshals! Please email your application to:

New Player Marshals are responsible for...

1. Attending Check-In and being on-hand to aid New Players in the creation and understanding of their characters.
2. Performing to the best of his or her ability as a role-model in all aspects of Knight Realms.
3. Point out outstanding effort in role-playing among new players to the Role-Playing Marshals
4. Meet and become acquainted to the New Players in Knight Realms and gather information directly pertaining to the enjoyment of the New Players.
5. Maintain a constant presence on the forums and provide feedback to the New Player Marshal Team.

I request that you supply with me the following information when applying for this position. Do not feel as if a short attendance to Knight Realms might bar you from this position. Every application will be accepted and evaluated regardless of this point.

Real Name
Character(s) Names
Years Attending Knight Realms
What you feel you can bring to the New Player Marshal Team

Make no mistake, I am sure that everybody who applies will make an excellent addition to this team but since we have limited slots, do not be discouraged if you are not chosen. There will likely be more opportunities down the road as our game grows!

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Last edit: 29 May 2012 11:06 by Chris G. (Cross).
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
29 May 2012 11:06 #2 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Now Accepting Applications: New Player Marshal!
:D

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.637 seconds