NPC Casting Call for Friday Night

• Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 70
31 May 2012 00:28 - 31 May 2012 00:29 #1 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
NPC Casting Call for Friday Night was created by Fogrom (Fogrom)
I need volunteers for a large scale mod for Friday night. The exact start time is TBD because I haven't coordinated with main plot yet, but it'll be in the 12-2am timeframe. By the time of lay-on I'll know the exact timeframe and will be able to tell all volunteers exactly where and when I need you.

You will probably get a whole, bona-fide, certified fair trade, organically grown, pesticide-free build point instead of the usual SP for extra NPCing. That's pending approval from our Chief Cook and Bottlewasher, James Kimball, so don't consider it an offer written in stone just yet.

The roles are all combat roles, but will not be exceptionally complicated, stat-wise. Despite that sounding like it might totally suck, I predict that it will be fun. I can't say more without it being a spoiler, though. New players should feel free to jump on board!

I will do my level best to keep your commitment under two hours. Much will depend on how well everyone cooperates with the process of getting you outfitted and ready to actually do the mod.

No need to post here or commit until Friday. While I'd like to start hearing some positive responses by Friday so that I have some idea what to expect, technically the only deadline for joining in will be at the time that the casting call begins.

Finally, if you happen to be on the NPC shift when I run this, you might very well get swept into the mix. Unfortunately since you're on shift you won't get the extra build. Fortunately you will have that much less NPC time-commitment left when you get back.

Thanks for your attention!

Matt White
Last edit: 31 May 2012 00:29 by Fogrom (Fogrom).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds