Directors Announcements for June 2012

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
28 Jun 2012 11:37 - 28 Jun 2012 11:38 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for June 2012 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for June 2012

Arrival Time 5PM
Please remember arrival time for the next many months will be 5PM. Day Camp is in and we cannot enter the camp until they are out on Fridays.

Allegiance Sign-Up
Please don't forget to sign up on the Allegiance sheet after signing in. Your land or household does not get credit for you if you do not. The sign up sheet will be at the sign-in desk at sign in and then will moved to the player help window after lay-on.

Help with setting up the Inn
I will need about six volunteers to be waiting and ready to spring into action at 5PM. I will make sure those people are well compensated, but they must be ready to go as soon as we are allowed into the camp and ready to work hard and fast for an hour, possibly two. Just find me as we are getting ready to go inn and let me know that you are there to help set up the inn. Actually send me a PM to let me know you plan to help so I don't worry about whether or not I'm going to have help.

New Player Zone
So far the new player zone has been a success, but we would like to remind people that they can utilize it more often. The zone is intended for character levels that are about 10 and below. It is generally active from Noon to 4PM, with a 1/2 hour wiggle room each way. If you are low level, please consider mobilizing like leveled individuals and exploring, because that is literally what the area is for. Feel free to take part in an encounter and come back multiple times throughout the time that its open. This area is for you to test your mettle, get some adventuring practice, some treasure and have some fun encounters in the process. In the future will will be designing mid and high level zones as well but only if we continue to see that this zone concept works well, so please help or encourage low level characters to come down and adventure a bit.

Excited for the Event!
This event is begin brought to you by Steve O. and Judge D. they have allot of great stuff in store for you. Please try to make sure you are at the inn, on time for lay-on to hear the necessary announcements and jump right into the action. See you very soon!

Watch this spot
Watch this thread. As the day progresses I will post any other announcements here. Thanks! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 28 Jun 2012 11:38 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Gregor (Caleb), GFulls (GFulls), Uhtred (Erich Lutz)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
29 Jun 2012 08:35 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements for June 2012
Arrival / Bathrooms
Please do not arrive around 4:30 and expect to be able to use the bathrooms while you wait in the parking lot. Bathroom use is a huge pet peeve of the Day Camp. They will not let you use the bathrooms if you ask, or they might but then they will get pissed at me. Bottom line is don't think that its harmless to use the bathroom while you wait for the day camp to vacate the premises. Thanks.

Parking Near Logistics
No one should be parking next to logistics except for myself. At first I didn't mind when one or two cars started doing it, but last event there was over ten cars all crowded in that spot and my own car was parked in as a result. So really the only thing for me to do is ask that no one else park there. Aside from me needing to get my car out in an emergency, It also is a disturbance to Rons family who sleeps in the rooms overlooking that area. There should be plenty of parking space in the auxiliary parking lot. Thanks for understanding,

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris G. (Cross)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds