Director Announcements August 2012

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
16 Aug 2012 01:00 - 16 Aug 2012 01:07 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Director Announcements August 2012 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Arrival Time
This is the last week the day camp is in. Please do not arrive before 5pm.

Tents
Tents are being re-tied and straitened up nice, cleaned up and sprayed to kill/prevent bugs. There should be 5 in Kaladonia (thanks to Frank and Cassie fixing their platforms in the beginning of the year), 3 in Pendarvin, 3 in Alisandria, 3 in Dreaga'Mire, 4 in Ostcliff, 2 in Winterdark, 1 next to the Mages Guild and 2 in the covered wagons area. Those tents alone sleep 86 comfortably, not including the covered wagons, the covered pavilion at covered wagons, the yurt, and other tents that players bring.

Set Up
If you are planning to help with Set up for the inn, try to come around 4:45, park your car in the lot in front of the trees, and walk between Rons house and the barn to go inside logistics to wait for further instructions. If you arrive a little after 5 to set up, just go inside the inn (as long as we are in by then) and find me or Samantha to get instructions on how to help.

Sunday
Around 2pm on Sunday, some people are going to show up and start doing some stuff in the Alisandria area. if you see them on camp, do not be alarmed, they are there to prep the area for a film they are shooting a week later on camp.

New Building Usage
If you somehow missed the news about the new buildings, here is the link to that thread:http://www.knightrealms.com/forum/Straight-Talk/74534-building-inspection-phase-at-the-camp.html

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 16 Aug 2012 01:07 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Casandra (Casandra), Woolsey Bysmor (Osred), Gregor (Caleb), Ming Na (Ming Na), Moirya (Moirya)
16 Aug 2012 22:12 #2 by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Replied by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast) on topic Director Announcements August 2012
In addition to James's announcements above, there will be a slight difference between the August and September events concerning character cards.

Due to time constraints and some other unexpected circumstances, between August and September, character cards will NOT be updated. Any missing or destroyed beyond use will be reprinted, however I must ask that everyone please try your hardest to keep them in good shape so that they may be reused. It may be a good idea to bring a ziplock bag to keep your card in to prevent the possible rain this weekend from ruining it. In addition, please try to write notes, learned skills, service points, etc. on your card in a neat and organized fashion to make sure there is space available for two events.

This is not a normal practice, and after the September event, cards will resume being updated and printed on a monthly basis.

Thank you all for understanding and cooperating with this abnormality in the card process!

Sir Barak Tellinghast
Knight of Drega'Mire
Guardian of Vardamir

OOG: Jason Turqman
Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra), Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
20 Aug 2012 10:27 #3 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Director Announcements August 2012
I spoke with James and Jason and will be coming out of retirement for this one month so that the cards get done. Anyone who failed to hand in their card please scan it to the charactercards(at) knightrealms e-mail address so it can be processed.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleidin (Kleidin), geezer (geezer), Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), McDermitt (Matt Quagz), Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar), Narcis (ChrisR), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Annora (Karen)
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
06 Sep 2012 23:23 #4 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Cards are done as of this moment. I found several people didn't hand in their cards and had to reprint them. Due to issues with my printer taking forever to print the backs for some reason these last minute cards will not have backs.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelly (Kelly), Angeliana (Angeliana)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
06 Sep 2012 23:53 #5 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Director Announcements August 2012
I didn't hand in my card last event due to me leaving early after arriving. I will NOT be at this coming event, so there's no worry. I will hand my card into you or Jason before October event to help get things squared away. My apologies.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Sep 2012 07:05 - 07 Sep 2012 07:06 #6 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Make sure its Jason or James. My tour doing cards was a one stop trip. ;)

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
Last edit: 07 Sep 2012 07:06 by Erdrick (Erdrick).
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
07 Sep 2012 13:08 #7 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Director Announcements August 2012
I'll mail it to Jason. Anything given to James gets sucked into his Tardis-like closet/trunk/car & never be seen again.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erdrick (Erdrick), Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Jenn (JennF), Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.567 seconds