Rooming at the Inn and Camp Clean-up

20 Aug 2012 02:03 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Rooming at the Inn and Camp Clean-up was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
From now on, if you stay in the Inn, you will now be expected to wake up by 11:00am, and have all of your items removed from the Inn by 12:00 noon. Please make sleeping accommodations with this in mind.

(In fact, no matter where you stay, it is probably a good idea to get your stuff together and ready to move out as much as possible when you first wake up to speed up the clean up process after you are done with your camp clean up, but in the Inn, it will now be required)

As to camp clean-up, it is important that you get a camp clean-up from either James or myself or someone James or I directly instructs you to go to for camp cleanup. I will not sign off on a camp cleanup you did without James or me assigning it to you. Clean up hold is usually between 1pm and 2pm. Please try to find a reason to be near the inn to make this go easier.

Also, if you need to leave early, see James for an alternate camp clean up assignment. Depending on how early you need to leave, there are things that can be done (such as breaking down the inn early, helping with kitchen clean up)

Thank you all very much for your continual cooperation!!

-OOG Michael Smith
20 Aug 2012 02:29 #2 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Rooming at the Inn and Camp Clean-up

Father Osred wrote: From now on, if you stay in the Inn, you will now be expected to wake up by 11:00am, and have all of your items removed from the Inn by 12:00 noon. Please make sleeping accommodations with this in mind.

Does this apply to those staying in the Inn who have Sunday NPC duty?

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
20 Aug 2012 19:07 - 20 Aug 2012 19:08 #3 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Rooming at the Inn and Camp Clean-up
Unfortunately yes (Which I guess it would mean packing up their stuff by 9 am). We want to be able to have some of the early clean up duty people be able to clean the upstairs then block it off. Our hope is that by the time clean up hold is called no one should be in the Inn except those that are cleaning the Inn or the Kitchen.

However, if you need to move your car quickly between the barn and the Inn to load up your car at that time, then move it right back to a parking area, we will understand.

-OOG Michael Smith
Last edit: 20 Aug 2012 19:08 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds