Camp Refrigerators AND YOU!

• Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
19 Sep 2012 09:50 #1 by Pappy (Quan)
Camp Refrigerators AND YOU! was created by Pappy (Quan)
I'd like to thank everyone who has been helping me by labeling and containing their food supplies properly; it not only makes storage easier but can detract from stuff going missing..

That leads me to the point of this post. Everyone should understand that the use of the refrigerators is a courtesy which we would like to extend to everyone,. In order to do so we ALL must follow these simple guidelines: 1) only perishables should be refrigerated. I know it's just easier to lump all your food in one bag but when I see a box of cheerios well...
2) you must have some sort of size appropriate container; such as a lunch box, tuperware etc. if you wish to store food. The only way a shopping bag is permissible is in the case where you'll be emptying the contents relatively quickly.
If you want to bring a food cooler to store in the kitchen please PM me to make arrangements.
3) please keep in mind that the kitchen is an IN GAME area so you must consider this when looking to access your food. Please be considerate and ask who ever is tending the bar to grant you passage into the kitchen. (in the case where the kitchen is officially closed that being between 3:30 - 6:00 am then that would be the exception).
I will be making this announcement at the start of the event as a reminder to everyone.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.. :cool:

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Gregor (Caleb), Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
01 Oct 2012 18:57 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Camp Refrigerators AND YOU!
Bumping this as we get closer to the event, as a reminder.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pappy (Quan)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds