Camp this Weekend!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
27 Sep 2012 09:45 - 27 Sep 2012 09:51 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Camp this Weekend! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Camp This Weekend!

This is the the one weekend of the year that the Camp is not in use. Normally I would have scheduled a camp work weekend, but as it happens it is both Misha's Birthday and then the next day Rons Wifes Birthday, and so likely we will not be around much, although its possible I can be around some of Saturday.. That being said, I would like to leave an open invitation for any of you to hang out at the camp and stay overnight, in return for doing some camp work as well. I will leave a list of things that can be done as well as my phone number on the kitchen prep table. I might even leave the list with someone or post it... in either case the deal is use the camp as a getaway/hangout for the weekend, but in return make sure to get some work done and clean up after yourselves.

As a related topic, we are ALMOST able to use the statehouses for our upcoming event. This will largely depend on whether we can finish the electrical trenches in a timely manor. If we can get that done over the weekend, then we can schedule all the inspections we need for early next week, so we can use the buildings come the weekend. Thats were we are at with that,

If you are interested in coming to the camp to help this weekend, or even before or after, please let me know. The help is really really needed. Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 27 Sep 2012 09:51 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra), Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Gregor (Caleb), Chris G. (Cross)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds