Directors Announcements January 2013!!!!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
24 Jan 2013 10:22 - 24 Jan 2013 10:23 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements January 2013!!!! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements January 2013!!!!

Weekend Plot!
Kristen's been working hard on this weekend plot as have all of her special NPCs! Its gonna be great, and your gonna have a blast! Your gonna die one day, might as well die from excitement!!! ;)

Be Mindful of the Cold
Norm is gonna post a reminder about cold safety, so I wont talk about that here. What I will say is that I have advised the Monster Marshals to be mindful of the cold when sending out thier encounters and running thier mods. They will be keeping your comfort in mind when sending out your encounters. I would like to ask you a similar good faith favor, for the sake of the NPCs. Please do not be slow when a mod hook comes to town and asks you to go help them or whatever it is they need. When you are approached by a hook of some kind, assume your friends are out in the cold ready to entertain you, and if you take your time, they are going to be out there longer then they have to be. Please try really hard not to do that to them. You will appreciate it when its your turn to NPC and other people do the same for you. Soooo, when a hook comes your way, light a fire under your own ass and get your adventuring friends gathered as quickly as possible and get out that door. // Also if NCPs attack your cabin, try to actually go out and fight them instead of hiding behind building protections. The NPCs will appreciate not walking down to your cabin for no reason. Unless of course you are truly worried the NPCs are gonna wipe the floor with you... then hiding behind building protections is legit I guess ;)

The New Bar!!
The new bar is sweet, spend a allot of time there actually using it as a bar should be used. Embrace the fantasy bar atmosphere!!! There are stools in the bar room. hang out, but also make sure other people have a chance to hang out there as well. also it is warm. That is all.

* I will post any further announcements below.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 24 Jan 2013 10:23 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Aemorniel (Aemorniel), Angeliana (Angeliana)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds