Jan Event Research/Communing

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
28 Jan 2013 08:57 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Jan Event Research/Communing was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
There is at least one person who this applies to, so just in case:

If at any point during this weekend you did any research, communed with nature or performed any similar information-gaining action regarding the main plot line (ie, faeries, lycanthropes, or the Laurent-Belmont situation) and did NOT get a chance to get answers from me, please PM your questions. If applicable I will be sure to get back to you with any pertinent information gleamed via these time consuming skills. Be sure to provide all lores and manuscripts you have access to.

Additionally, if you plan to do research next event on any of these things, feel free to let me know ahead of time and I can try to prep answers for you between events (perhaps even in written form!).

Thanks so much!

Best,
Kristen

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
12 Feb 2013 11:31 #2 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Jan Event Research/Communing
At this point everyone that has messaged me should have received their write-ups. If you have not, please send me a quick reminder message, as you may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

As a reminder, if you plan to do research on anything related to faeries, lycanthropes, or demons this coming weekend, I encourage you to message me by tomorrow ahead of time. Otherwise, I will see you at the event!

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds