Donation Drive for First Aid Supplies

20 Feb 2013 22:10 - 20 Feb 2013 22:11 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Donation Drive for First Aid Supplies was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Knight Realms Players,

I am in the process of resupplying the first aid kits at KR and see that new kits are obtained for use at various locations at the camp. I am asking for the generous donations of players to get this done. I will be offering Double Service Points and am looking for the following items:

1 box of 144 antiseptic hand sanitizer packets
1 box of 250 packets of non aspirin pain reliever(2 per packet)
1 box of 250 packets of aspirin(2 per packet)
1 box of 144 packets of triple anitbiotic ointment
1 box of 25 packets of first aid burn cream
1 box of 50 packets of antacid
1 box of latex gloves(medium)
16 instant cold packets
10 3" ace bandages
3 25 person first aid kits

These items can be obtained from many first aid supply stores. I have established an account with an online supply company and I can order the items if anyone wishes to donate cash for this purpose. Simply send me a PM if this is your intention and I will make the order early next week. If anyone can purchase any of the above products, let me know and I will remove them from the list.

Thanks in advance for your help as we stive to keep everyone safe at KR.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Last edit: 20 Feb 2013 22:11 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Moirya (Moirya), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Croínamara (Jen), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds