Need Volunteers for Saturday the 13th

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
01 Apr 2013 16:31 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Need Volunteers for Saturday the 13th was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Hey everyone!

I have agreed to do a fantasy adventure birthday party on Saturday the 13th. Thankfully the group that is renting the camp that weekend has been gracious enough to give their blessing to do this on a small part of the camp while they are there. The party would be for about 6 or 7 kids around 11 years old. It would be from around 11AM to 3PM, with the mod lasting maybe two to three hours. I will need some volunteers to help play the NPCs for the adventure. You will earn build and my eternal gratitude if you could volunteer to help me ;)

I will provide more info a bit later, but I wanted to post this now to get some initial interest. Please PM me if you are interested. THANKS!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
02 Apr 2013 09:19 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Need Volunteers for Saturday the 13th
Someone last night complimented me on a nice and subtle aprils fools joke! ;)

Just to be clear, in case other people thought the same, this isn't an april fools joke... i'm running an adventure party for some kids. Thanks for all the responses so far and for those who will respond soon. I'll post more details as they develop.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Woolsey Bysmor (Osred), Misaki (cbodnar), Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena), Annora (Karen)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
04 Apr 2013 09:24 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Need Volunteers for Saturday the 13th
Thank you to everyone who replied to me about this. I received about twenty responses. I have not even written the adventure mod, so i'm not sure how many people I will need. I suspect around seven to ten. Please give me until the weekend is over to figure out exactly what i'm doing. Once that is done, I will know how many people I need and what types of roles I need filled. By Monday, I will send reply PMs to those who I think I can use for the project.

Thank you so much for volunteering to help!

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds